Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today is Thanksgiving here in the USA - so to all my blogging buddies - Happy Turkey Day!  I am currently spending my Thanksgiving with my DH, my son and my family in Washington state.  This is my son's first family Thanksgiving in 18 years!  We are all very excited :)


Meanwhile, I have scheduled this post because I wanted to share my Tag You're It #11 card. It is dedicated to all of YOU -- having you following me and leaving comments is greatly appreciated!

I used PTI's Rosie Posie and Rosie Posie Step 2, along with a sentiment from Hero Arts Good Friends.

Rosie Posie Stamp SetGood Friends picture

If you are celebrating T Day, have a great one!  Hopefully the weather isn't hindering your travel plans.


Thanks for stopping by~ If you have a question, please leave an email so I can answer you :)

15 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love the pops of color!

Cheri said...

Awesome card, Vicki! Have a wonderful time with your family and Happy Thanksgiving.

Sheila H said...

Love the color combo. Happy Thanksgiving!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! And, I love your bright and beautiful card you created!

Petra Swart said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Vicki!!!!! Enjoy the time with your son and family!!!!

And how sweet of you to make a card for your online friends, Vicki!!!! Always such a great pleasure to visit your blog and leave comments!!! The card is beautiful!!! Love the honeycomb bg and that WOW flower!!!! The sparkly blue is stunning!!! Really like your combination of colours!!!!! Love the sentiment stamp - great font!!! Beautiful, Vicki!!!!

dstandard said...

Fabulous card and a happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

dstandard said...

Fabulous card and a happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

redwasher1 said...

Gorgeous card Vicki! Thanks for being a friend and hope you have the best time with your family.

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Vicki! Love the die and great blues.
Happy Thanksgiving.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Perfection for the challenge, COOL!

Nancy said...

Great card! However, I think I should be Thanking You! Because of you I am doing what I love...and have met some great people along the way! So I am thankful for you! HUGS! Hope your time with your son was memorable!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful card! Wonderful take on Maureen's card!

Deepti said...

This is lovely! I like the hexagon BG

Marion said...

Awesome Vicki! I love what you have made! Thanks for playing along with the TYI challenge.

Marybeth said...

Hi Vicki! You never disappoint ... I love your tag card! the blooms are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It!