Friday, September 12, 2014

Baby Congrats Hop for Grace!




Hello, friends!  Today some of the Inspired By Stamping design team members are sharing some very special cards for our teammate, Grace!  Grace had a little baby boy and we decided to hop and celebrate with her!  If you arrived here from Nupur's blog, you're on the right track!  If you haven't and would like to hop with us, please start at the Inspired By Stamping blog and start from there!

I used Inspired By Stamping Washi Tape, Chalkboard Birthday and a sentiment from Big Notes III.

I am the last stop for today's hop. Thanks for taking some time to hop with us--please leave some love with Grace on her blog, In Her Shoes, as well! I hope you had fun joining us in congratulating Grace on her new bundle of joy! 

Here is a list of participating IBS Designers:

Leah | Lisa | Marzena | Mynn | Nicole | Nupur | Shan 
Vicki [that's me!] 



Thanks for stopping by~

19 comments:

Shan said...

What a cute card Vicki. I hope you have a beautiful and blessed weekend. Hugs, Shan

New Creations said...

Great use of washi tapes and a clean and simple card!!!

lisa808 said...

Soft and pretty card.

Wida said...

Seriously gorgeous!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Vicki, this baby card is adorable! Great job, girlfriend.

Donna Nuce said...

Hi Vicki! I had thought about using the Washi tape too. Your idea is much more fabulous than I could have thought of! Super card! Have a great day.

Grace Tolman said...

I recognized this card instantly! Thank you again for your sweet card and I love the layers that you put into it.

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a cute card and I love how you used the Washi tape to aid in the design.

wilson.marie65 said...

The washi tape is a fabulous touch to the awesome card... the care is so cute :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Unique, and so very cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog to say HELLO too! : )

Petra Swart said...

What a gorgeous baby card, Vicki!!! I love working with washi tape and I like your selection of tape used here. The stamping looks great on the card front and I love the sentiment on the vellum!! The sequins are placed perfectly!! I really like this baby card a lot!!!!

Mynn xx said...

This is super cool, Vicki! LOVE the use of the vellum! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

~ Kendra ~ said...

Pretty design!! Great use of the vellum!!

Sheila H said...

Your design is cute and has a sweet whimsical look. Love the Washi and sequins!

Loll said...

Sweet! Love the soft colors and patterns of the washi tape. Loll xx

Nupur Priya said...

Love this card Vicki... The layering of stamped images is fabulous :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely Vicki. Great modern baby card.

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

Awesome card Vicki! LOVE it! xxx

Jo Herbert said...

This is a gorgeous card! Love the use of your washi tape.