Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Dazzling Divas #40 - Color Challenge

It's Dazzling Diva Challenge time.  This week is a color challenge of pink & orange.


I say this every week, but I must say it again - I LOVE this craft metal!  It cuts like butter with dies [I used die-namics Rosy Rose], and cuts beautifully using my Silhouette.  I used Pucker Me Pink Craft Metal, Outrageously Orange Craft Metal, and Princess Pink Craft Metal, along with a perfect word from Altenew Super Script.
Remember, if you would like to purchase any of the craft metal sheets, order HERE. [I get credit :)]

I hope you like the colors!  Come on over to the Dazzling Divas's Challenge and play along - there is a fun prize to the winner.


Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Petra Swart said...

Ooooooooo, Vicki, your card is AWESOME!!! This is so very, very beautiful!!! I absolutely love the orange and pink together and those roses are so beautiful cut from the metal sheets!! (I think I'm going to have a look at the sheets to buy some, only problem is that the shipping to SA costs a lot!! Hope I will be able to get some for not to much money.)
The diagonal stripes as bg looks great!! Lovely card!!

Graciellie Design said...

That's right, it's awesome! Great job Vicki!

Donna said...

wow! how did you line the vellum(?) with metal?

Deepti said...

Oh my this is such a beauty :) love it !

Loll said...

LOVE orange and pink ... one of my favorite color combos! And the metal looks so pretty cut with the outline flower dies --- wow! Loll xx

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Your vellum backed flowers are stunning, Vicki! Awesome job with the colors!