Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Seize the Sketch #16

Jen Nelson came up with a fun sketch for the next two weeks.  Finally, I was able to use a bit of the goodie package I won from Simon Says!

The fun products I received!  I opened up the Basic Grey package of die-cut & transparencies, and spread them all out.  There were a lot in this package!  Then, I went on to the designer paper and finally the stamps.  ALL of the above card utilized my SS win!










Does the sketch talk to you?  Well come on over to STS and play along~  We can't wait to see what you create!


Thanks for stopping by~

12 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Stunning...........

Julia Aston said...

wonderful layers and colors on this Vicki! love the blue vellum clouds and that wonderful sentiment!

~amy~ said...

Love this...those vellum clouds are AWESOME...fabulous sentiment too!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Great card, Vicki. Love those colors!

Rose said...

love!!! and the clouds are awesome :)

Lesley said...

Fantastic and fun!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Great papers! Love the clouds and birds.

Lori said...

Fabulous! Love the fun vellum clouds and the mix of patterned papers.

Katie Melhus said...

Wow, those vellum clouds really caught my eye, but there are so many gorgeous little details here too. Great card, Vicki!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Awesome card, Vicki! Looks like you won a fab package of goodies! The clouds, the circle diecut, the birds- all perfect for your card. I am thrilled to be on the team with you!

Aneta said...

Wow! I like colors you used in this card. It's so optimistic...

Lori Turner said...

Love this Vicki! So bright and fun!