Sunday, December 15, 2013

Stamplorations Challenge

I am happy to tell you I made the STAMPlorations Design Team!  I am very excited!! I officially start in January, but because I won the November Challenge, I received 2 stamp sets of my choice (!), and Shery sent me a couple more to let me get started.  So, I am joining in the Stamplorations December Challenge - silhouette.

I used STAMPlorations, Tree Silhouettes.  Don't give me credit for the panel piercing, that is from My Favorite Things Pierced Rectangles.  Cool huh?  They are my go-to lately.

STAMPlorations is still looking for a couple of Designers!!  Check it out HERE.

I hope you found some time to craft this week end!


Thanks for stopping by~

9 comments:

cohenna said...

Beautiful card!!!

cohenna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cohenna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julia Aston said...

Wow Vicki! love that bright orange sun - what a wonderful design and gorgeous colors- congrats on the DT!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Congrats on your new gig. This is a beautiful example of your work!

Joyce Erb said...

Love this card...CONGRATS!!

Shery Russ said...

WOW! Vicki, this is gorgeous to the 10th power! Incredible stamping and masking!

Nonni said...

So beautiful! I especially love the shadows -a great idea. xx

Debra James said...

Gorgeous.. Love the little scene :)