Saturday, December 7, 2013

Just Us Girls #218 - Sketch


Maria, over at Just Us Girls came up with a fun sketch.

While I was visiting in Seattle, my friend and I stopped at a mortar stamp store!  Wow, that was so fun - I can't remember the last time I was in an actual stamp store.  I scored a couple of dies like the one I used here.  I have been seeing them everywhere in blogland and I just love them~  that was a fun store!  Meanwhile no links to anything since I didn't use any stamps! Oh, I did use my Bowdabra to make my bow.

  
Pop on over to JUGS, and play along!  We would love to see your creation~



Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

What a beauty! Love the polka dot and chevron combo :) You really know how to rock ribbon and bows, something I tend to shy away from.

Sharyn Polesel said...

Beautiful card, Vicki! Love the different patterns and that great die cut. Love your bow with the pearl center too.

Susie said...

Just darling, Vicki! I love the die and have a couple similar to this that I haven't used yet. A pretty "package" all tied up with a gorgeous bow!

BTW: Both my husband and I grew up in Phoenix. We left the valley in 1969 when my husband started his naval career. We bought a home in Surprise in 2003 thinking we would retire there. But much to our "surprise" we became grandparents late in the game. We moved back to our home in Virginia last year to be near our children and grandchild. But a piece of hearts will always remain in beautiful state of Arizona.

Susie Lessard ~
Blgo: Summerwalk Designs/Paperpunchscissors (SCS)

Marisa said...

Loving the red and white :) The chevrons are great as is the negatively cut sentiment.

Lisa Kind said...

We have a fabulous stamp store here in Buffalo and I love browsing and shopping in an actual store too! Your card is so festive! I love the red dotted paper paired with the red chevrons. Great die too!

sue t. said...

Ahhhhh a real stamp store.... they are slowly becoming extinct. Lucky you to enjoy one! Love your card, it would make a great Valentine card- did i just say the "v" word?!! Yikes we need to get through Christmas.

Maria said...

Oh so beautiful in red and white! This is awesome!!

Nancy said...

Finally feel like I can sit down and do some much needed distressing and visit some blogs. Great card this week Vicki...love your bow...How do you make them look so perfect? Have a great weekend!