Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Muse #44

Today for the Muse Challenge #44 is Marion Vagg.  She used a technique I love, chalkboard.


I used Inspired By Stamping stamp sets; Holiday Sentiments and Background Basics Lines.
My flowers and leaves are also from IBS.

I made the following card - a freebie for you all apparently.  I couldn't find a challenge it fit into, but I wanted to share it with you all anyway.

I used more Inspired By Stamping stamps sets; Holiday Sentiments, Vintage Pieces, Background Basic 3 and  French Country

That's it for today~  2 more Christmas cards - I am on a roll!


Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

craftieodmae said...

both are gorgeous, I love flowers and bows!!!

lmartin said...

The Christmas card is gorgeous!!!

BeckyTE said...

I like it Vicki. Sorta vintage ~ sorta trendy.

Ardyth said...

Ooh, I tend to 'CASify' the Muses, but I love how you've gone the other direction and added more detail - love the pretty doily and roses! Thanks for joining us!

Karen M said...

LOVE both your gorgeous cards - they are so pretty:) xx

My Paper Epiphany said...

2 very beautiful cards!

Neets B said...

Two gorgeous designs, Vicki. I love that you have die cut the little chalkboard, great layout :)