Sunday, October 27, 2013

A New Challenge Site

There are times when I like to go to Paper Playful and see what other challenges are out there in blogland.  Sometimes it seems I play in the same challenges over and over.  Today I found Christmas Stamping All Year Long.  The challenge is Patterns, no winter or Christmas patterned paper.  This is perfect for me to use the digi paper from Inspired By Stamping!!
I can have a Christmas card and follow the rules.

I also used the fun IBS Build a Snowman along with Holiday Sentiments.

Just another quick post for today!



Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Bev said...

A great Christmas card and fab use of non traditional DP's. Bev :)

Mary Marsh said...

Love this card Vicki and the trendy chevron paper

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

What a happy looking design-that snowman is adorable, Vicki.

Marisa said...

Totally fun chevron paper and a darling card.

Heather said...

I'm so glad you found us and even more glad that you played along!! LOVE that chevron paper and your snowman is adorable. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

Jodi Collins said...

SO cute! LOVE that snowman!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a wonderful combination of patterns - all perfect for the non-Christmas paper challenge at CSAYL! Great card :>)