Friday, July 12, 2013

Dare 2B Artzy

It's Friday! I am so happy about that. I didn't get my Wednesday off and WOW, I just do not have time to work 4 days in a row!  Crazy week trying to get my stamping caught up :).

So, last Friday I messed up bad. ALL of the challenges I joined in with my cards were closed. Sheesh -- very depressing because no one stops by and leaves any love (so sad). I sure love your comments, so, feel free to pop on over and let me know what you think of my cards. Just sayin...  Meanwhile, today I am on top of the challenges!!

I joined in to Paper Pals Arts with the color challenge; Cherry, Midnight and Vanilla.  The sketch is from a Sketch For You To Try.

I used D2BA set, Giving Spirit and One Way.
















My next challenge is Jen's Deconstructed Sketch:

I used the D2BA set, Butterfly Kisses.
I really enjoyed using designer paper scraps! This was the perfect sketch for that.













My last card for today is [also] for the Summer Class 2 that I am taking [I WON this class in one of the blog drawings - very cool] - a card under 10 minutes.  While I didn't take a photo of the stop watch, I made this in about 6 min.  Doing direct to paper with your ink pads is so fast and easy. Stamp the sentiment and that's it!  I really love quick cards when they turn out and I am happy with the end result.

I am joining in CASology - neon

That's it for my Friday Dare 2B Artzy!  I hope you were inspired in some way~  See you tomorrow with JUGS.  What a fun technique Marie came up with!


Feel free to follow me on Bloglovin [on the sidebar under My Profile] ~
Thanks for stopping by

12 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Wow- these are fabulous! I like all of them!

Marisa said...

Looooove the bold colour swiped on the last card - so summer! - great butterfly image on the second and well done tackling that sketch - those multiple bands had me running LOL!

Just a Thought... said...

Wow!!! I love all your cards!! Fabulous job!! Very clever use of the color and layering!! Thank you for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts!!

Nancy said...

Love that 10 minute card...or shall I say 6. Great idea! Big pet peeve is when I make a card and miss the challenge...I'm right there with ya! Love them all!

Kitty said...

I think that your cards are beautiful and I enjoy seeing them

Blessings,
Kathleen

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely awesome cards, Vicki! I love all three. The heart with the hands is an adorable image. And who doesn't love a card which can be made in 6 minutes! Thanks for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts!

Diane Roberts said...

These are three wonderful cards. I really love the waves of color on card #3. Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts.

Unknown said...

Great cards! I love the strips of scrap paper with the Butterfly Kisses stamp set. I like how you took the sketch and used the butterfly instead of the bow.

Brian King said...

Vicki, I love all three of these cards. The layering on the card with hearts and hands is wonderful. What a wonderful image and layout! Thanks for playing with The Pals Paper Arts!

jen del muro said...

WOWZAS! These are all awesome! Thanks for playing SFYTT!!

Anonymous said...

Vicki, beautiful work on all three. Love your layout and design on the hands in the heart card. Great clean card. Thanks for joining us at The Pals Paper Arts.

Mary Fish said...

congrats on a well deserved PPA Pick!