Here is the finished project - a notebook stamp holder. Maybe you have seen these, I probably have also, but it struck me as brilliant on Saturday.
Rather then going and buying these 2 pocket sheet protectors, I made my own!!
|Start with a sheet protector|
|Sew it in half|
[look at that - I even sewed a straight line! :)]
|Using my new board and a box knife, I cut through the sheet, leaving 1/4" on either edge|
|I lined each sheet section with card stock cut 5x8|
|Added my stamps, and I am good to go!|
One sheet holds 4 stamps sets! I ended up making 2 notebooks and I still have one more to make, but this has gotten rid of a couple of boxes, along with making these images much more accessible. I was pretty darn excited that I actually sewed too! I linked this up to A Bowl Full of Lemons.
Hope you had a good week end~
Thanks for stopping by~