Saturday, May 18, 2013

Just Us Girls #189 - Color Challenge


Today is my choice for the Just Us Girls Challenge Color Week.  I was inspired [once again] by a customer's shirt.  The colors looked fabulous together.  They are Dessert Sand, Crumb Cake and Cameo Coral.  

 Kind of muted for me, but I still like them together.  I used the Dare 2B Artzy set, Sympathy.
The swirls are made by one of my newest dies, MFT Snow Drifts.  These things are so cool!  So many designs you can make besides hills.

I hope you like these colors and play in the Just Us Girls Challenge!  I would love to see your creation~


Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Ooh, love the swirls you created! Great colors this week Vicki!

Marisa said...

Love the BG waves you added to the card!! Darling flower image and colouring of the flowers.

Unknown said...

Such a graceful card and cheery at the same time! Lovely card!

Nancy said...

I came by your blog days ago and thought I had left you some love...low and behold I hadn't...shame on me! This color challenge was great Vicki...love your layout and vase! Well done...and Happy Birthday to you...hope it was a great day!