Saturday, May 11, 2013

CASE Study 140

I had a perfect excuse to play in the CASE Study Challenge this week.  My sister needed a retirement card for her co-worker.







This is the CASE card we were to use.
Isn't Maile Bells amazing?  I just love this girl's style!









My sister requested bling, so I used some pretty pink glitter paper I had, and the stunning flowers from Hero Arts, Antique Flowers.  I adore this set and I am quite happy with this card!  I hope my sister likes it!
 


Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Michelle said...

So pretty, Vicki! I love the bright pink mixed with the black and white images. :-)

Marisa Job said...

Hi Vicki! This card is just beautiful!

Marisa said...

Love Mailie's work and you ahve done a great job casing her creation! L ovely card. Those flowers are stunning.

Cheri said...

Super cute!

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Vicki..

lmartin said...

Sister absolutely loves loves the card Fabulous!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello, Vicki, and Happy Mother's Day! I so adore this stunning card!! Beautiful colors and you did great with the bling letters! So glad to see that sister loved it!
Hugs,
Sharon

Clare said...

This is gorgeous! love the pink! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!