Saturday, April 6, 2013

Just Us Girls Challenge #183 - Sketch

It's sketch time at JUGS this week.





















I really like this sketch!  I was able to open my new 7 Gypsies stamp set, and my sentiment is from Technique Tuesday, Fabulous.  I used Cheery Lynn Scallop die for my scallops.  I am sending this off to the son, so a bow just doesn't work for him :).

I edited this post to WELCOME our newest Team Member Nancy Leppek!  I have been watching Nancy for a couple of years, and I think she will be a fabulous addition to our Tea of Jugheads! WELCOME NANCY - looking forward to seeing your creations on a regular basis~

I hope you like the sketch, and play along with Just Us Girls.  See you there~




 ps - Please CLICK Bloglovin to follow my blog. I have made the switch~ :) 

Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulous take on the sketch, Vicki! Love the punched scalloped border at the top and large dots along the bottom.

Lisa Kind said...

What a great card to send to your son! I love the bike behind the sentiment! Very cool card!

Anonymous said...

So pretty Vicki! LOVE that border punch :)