Friday, March 15, 2013

Simon Says Color!

I picked a couple of challenges that inspired me.  Simon Says Stamp Blog has a sketch.  I like to periodically do these type of challenges -- gets me out of my CAS rut I can get into.  I [as usual] loved Arielle's choice of colors over at ColourQ.  Out of all the color challenges out here in blogland, I have to say ColourQ is my favorite.  She has an amazing eye for what goes together.

So here we go;























This is what I was inspired to make:

I am still struggling getting my camera to get actual color.  This looks a lot more yellow then in real life.  However, it is the challenge colors.  I used the fun Hero Arts stamp set, Just Saying Hi.

Thanks challenge sites, I had fun!


Thanks for stopping by~


8 comments:

Marisa said...

Very well done, Vicki! Loving all that green :)

Marybeth said...

Love this card Vicki! It's just perfect and I really like that phone stamp.

Jen Mitchell said...

Great card! Love the way you used the colors and the telephone image is so fun! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Heather said...

A fabulous card Vicki, great colours and I love your phone image!!

Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
Heather xx

LeAnne said...

How FUN is this?! LOVE it! Did you ink that doily to make it black???

Sylvia said...

Fabulous card, Vicki, love how you used the colors! thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ.

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Vicki, I love the colour combo you've used it's really striking.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Meghan said...

I love every single thing about this card! You rocked the ColourQ palette!