Friday, February 1, 2013

Some Helpful Hints

I got an email today, and some of these hints are so awesome I wanted to PIN them.  Problem is I don't think you can PIN emails.  Therefore, I am sharing these fabulous ideas with all of you, and I will PIN from my own blog.  I don't know about you, but I love this type of stuff, but I never remember them [until I use them].  Here you go:





I think the most useful to me is the last one, the traffic signs.  I NEVER knew this and now that I do, I won't panic trying to get over at the last minute!

See ya~ Vicki

8 comments:

Brenda said...

These are fabulous tips. I agree with you...the last one is the best. I never knew that either.

craftieodmae said...

fantastic tips, thanks for sharing!!!!

Carole said...

Great tips Vicki, and I especially love the last one about the tape and the bread tap.

ScrappyKsue said...

Love them all, especially the sign one. I never knew this. I don't remember if this would have been in the drivers license book huh? LOL Thanks for sharing!

Judy McMullen said...

Love the sketch and your beautiful card! Love those wonderful hints! Found one I can use right away...Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice card, and love your tips!

LeAnne said...

Great tips...I have already used the bread thingie for my tape! :D

Unknown said...

OMGosh, I LOVE tips, and these are great. I am printing them out. LOL
Does anyone remember HINTS FROM HELOISE? I bought nearly all of her books, many moons ago, before internet, gasp, and yes, I remember the time with NO cell phones, no internet, no microwaves, and my grandchildren think I am soooooo old! HA!
Thanks Vicki, for these all time great tips! LOL