Wednesday, January 23, 2013

KandRdesigns Challenge

Thanks to Lynn over at The Mango Boys & Me, I popped on over to K&Rdesigns 100 Weeks of Inspiration Challenge.  The cards that Kara has pinned really are in the style I just love!  So rather then being a challenge, this is complete fun for me!  I love CASEing other cards.

I started with this card. 

I love the colors [nice and bright], but instead, I used some My Minds Eye designer paper.















 I used MFT Chevron die-namics, along with By the Letters. While my colors are muted, I am happy with the fact that I can use this for either a male or female recipient.

I had so much fun, I did a second card:

I totally love Debby's cards and her style.  I could CASE everyone of her cards!















I got to use my $1 Studio G stamps.  How fun that they were only a buck!  You have to love that.  Once again, I used a MFT die-namic, Dizzy Doily Duo, and a heart die from Verve.

Another fun day of stamping!  Thanks Kara for a very fun [challenge] time!

Thank you all for stopping by~

9 comments:

Debby said...

Thanks for the shout out Vicki and also for introducing me to such a great inspiration board :) Love both your cards - the chevrons are great and the twine behind the heart really draws your eye.

Leigh Penner said...

Both of these are wonderful!

Kara said...

So glad you fun with this challenge!! There really is endless inspiration out there!! I love how you added your own design ideas to these cards! Beautiful!!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Love these - may have to CASE your CASE's :)

Marisa said...

Well done times two! Now you have me wanting those chevron dies LOL!

Becky said...

Both of these are fabulous girl.

Lynn said...

Woohoo! So glad you found the challenge. I love both of these...the chevrons on the first are amazing!

Unknown said...

What an incredible CASE job you did on both of these cards. I know where to go for inspiration on CAS cards too. You do an amazing job with that technique.

Jill Norwood said...

I love both of your cards!!! And now I want to case the case'd cards!? Does that make sense? This is fun and I agree that Kara's file is full of the card types I love but am still learning how to make!!! I always seem to mess up! LOL!!!