Monday, December 31, 2012

SCS Color Challenge #407

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

It's my week over at SCS and I chose Gold, Silver and White with a dessert of an anniversary card.

My hearts are embossed gold, and the HA is embossed silver.  I scored on some Studio G stamps at Joanne's for $1.  LOVE that type of deal.  Great images and they stamp wonderfully!  My card base is gold too, but it is hard to tell.

Like the colors?  Like the dessert?  Well, come on over to Splitcoaststampers and play along!  Would love to have you play!

Thanks for stopping by~

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Darling card, Vicki! Happy New Year to you. Wishing you a great 2013 :)

Unknown said...

A "wow" card, for sure. Love the gold and the silver together. Hmmm, I would just do one or the other, good to know that it looks stunning together. That's why I come here..........to learn your fabulous tips. Thanks for sharing your talents.........love your site.