Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Heartfelt Creations Wednesday

Hi everyone -- if you celebrate Christmas, I hope you had fun with friends and family and Santa was good to you!

It's Wednesday again - back to life's normal routine, and time for my Heartfelt Creations card.


Today I went with a CAS card.  I used the gorgeous Timeless Armour Paper Collection for the big heart, and the Timeless Armour die for the smaller heart and frame.  My sentiment is from Inspire Me Sentiments.  I also used the Decorative Border die and the leaves from Delicate Asters die.  
A fun die card :).

Pop over to the Heartfelt Creations blog for directions to make this card, and also to check out what the other 19 designers made!

Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Glenda said...

This is lovely! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

craftieodmae said...

beautiful, I love that heart!!!

Kathy said...

Very pretty, Vicki, I love the hear too! Blessings! Kathy

Love crafts forever said...

Lovely card, i like how you used Heart.
Happy Holidays!!!!!
Hugs Nataliya

TesaB said...

What a total beauty!!! Love the crisp ines and beautiful layering of hearts!!!

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Vicki,

On the Heartfelt Creations website you mentioned that you also used the spellbinders hearts die to make this heart card which I love. It looks like the white heart that you cut out with the spellbinders die fits perfectly on top of the Timeless Armour die, but did it actually? I'm wondering if I buy the Timeless Armour die set if I can use the Spellbinders hearts with it to fit inside the lace heart like you did. I called Heartfelt Creations and they said the two are not made to go together. Can you help since you have used the two together.