Monday, October 15, 2012

SCS Color Challenge

This week, Julia is our Hostess, and she chose Vanilla, Chocolate Chip and Pumpkin for the colors. The dessert is a Fall card.

I used some of my Stampin Up stamps.  It really is a good thing when I use my trusty stamps!  I used the classic Lovely As a Tree, and a sentiment from Upsy Daisy.  I did a little rockin and rollin technique on the edges of the branches.  To be honest, not sure I like it.  Oh well.

Come on over and play in the SCS Color Challenge!  Hope to see you there~

Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Marisa said...

I need that SU set - have put it off for ever!! Love teh square brads you added by the sentiment. Great card.

craftieodmae said...

awesome, funny, think that set is still everyones favorite!!!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

I love this set, and never thought to use it in autumn tones. So lovely! (bad pun, with the twist on the stamp set name)

When I was in the Houston airport a week ago, I saw LOTS and LOTS of Starbucks employees, who had been there for a conference. Someone told me there were 11,000 of them, and they'd had a private concert with Alicia Keys. Were you there, too?

Stephanie said...

Fabulous design - I love this SU stamp set (it was one of my favourites) - fabulous card! x