Sunday, October 14, 2012

It's a Tag Day!

It's becoming the time of year where tags are showing up everywhere. I love that! [I spent about 2 hours on Pinterest just looking at tags!]  [Feel free to follow my Bags, Boxes, Tags, Tins board over on Pinterest]  Needless to say, I was really inspired to make some tags.  Maybe I will find some challenges to enter these into, but at this point, I made them for co-worker's gifts.

A couple of close ups;

 Sprayed some Shimmer on it.

And the last of my self-made buttons. [Yes. I will be making more - I totally love these things!]

I also made some basic tags as a set.  These can be used on the actual boxed gifts:


The close up;

I used Memory Box Star of Wonder, along with my go-to Hero Arts Holiday Sayings.  The inked background is from GKD Vintage Backgrounds.

And, the packaging I am using;

I ran this glassine bag through my Big Shot with the Cuttlebug Dots embossing folder,punched 2 holes for the ribbon to hold the bag closed, and I have another gift ready to go!

Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Vicki, you know I'm not typically a layer girl, but that top tag is beyond stunning and your buttons...wow! So beautiful!

okiedee said...

Oh, I love your tags, and the buttons...wow...do you have a tut on making those? I would love to see how to do that. Thanks so much.

Marisa said...

Love them all - well done. Love tags too :) I pinned a bunch of the ones you had pinned yesterday :)

Joanne Travis said...

All of your tags are gorgeous! I love them too and need to get busy making some for the holidays. Hope you are doing well, Vicki.
Hugs,
Joanne

Payne Holler Cards said...

Every single one is a knockout! Makes me want to get started on tags!
And love how you did the bag!

Peggy said...

Gorgeous tags! I have been seeing them pop up on Pinterest as well. I am going to steal, er case..those Christmas tags of yours for sure!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

These are so lovely! Gorgeous, gorgeous tags :)