Sunday, September 9, 2012

Playing on Sunday

Well, have to say, I am beginning to get bored during my recouping time.  Gosh there is only so much stuff to do.  Too much tv and I get cranky, too much computer and I start to hurt from sitting too long -- gee, I think I will be happy to be done healing!  Meanwhile, I was totally inspired by the colors from The Paper Players today.  I really loved these together actually.


I used this fun sketch from Clean & Simple #206:















Butterfly dies from MFT.  Kind of fun with there being 3 in the set.  The main bfly is from Memory Box, and the sentiment from Signature Greetings, Papertreyink.  This was a fun card to make.

Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Loving all the blinged up butterflies! Great card :)

Ann Schach said...

Gorgeous, Vicki! You just can't beat butterflies and bling! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Cindy Hall said...

I saw your card on The Paper Players and had to stop by to see it 'up close and personal'. WOW! It's stunning!

Unknown said...

This card is amazing. I absolutely LOVE it. Love the vellum behind the butterfly and your bling...well, you know how I feel about bling...lol. Gorgeous card Vicki.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Wow, Vicki! Such a pretty card! I love all of the sparkly bling and that sentiment is awesome. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)