Sunday, July 29, 2012

Stamp School August Release Day 1

Today is the Stamp School's August Release.  Here are the 2 new stamps set:



   















     Birthday Icons                                                                                                Birthday Sentiments

Here are my samples




I am liking the fun images and fonts with these 2 sets. I will back the next 2 days with more sample cards.  In the meantime, pop on over to my fellow DT's and check out their samples:






On a side note, it's SCS' Dare to Get Dirty Challenge Week! Today I am hostessing a challenge. I can't tell you what the challenge is [you need to be a Fan Club Member to even get access to the challenges], however, I can show you my card;

I did use the wonderful Stamp School set Flowers For Mom.  I just love the images on this set.

Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Vicki all of these are fantastic!

Marisa said...

You've been busy. Well done on all of them. Love the first one - that leaf vine is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Hi there I am so delighted I found your blog, I really found you by error, while I was researching on Digg for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a marvelous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent work.