Thursday, July 26, 2012

One Layer Wednesday

I am so bummed I missed the last 2 week's of One Layer Wednesday Challenges!  Even though my blog is "booked" all week, I am posting this card!  I wanted to play in the Summer Theme card [Cheryl is the Hostess this week] , plus, Susan motivated me [again].

Is this the perfect sentiment for summer?  You betcha!  I used Aloha from GKD.  I have more fun making these quick and easy cards.  The 3 bling are yellow in real life -- they look brown in the photo -- bummer

Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

i just cant do these!!! YOURS i like....mine, i hate (-:
just checked out the posts I missed passed few days - gotta love 'em!!!

Mynn xx said...

Oh, Vicki! THIS IS AMAZING!!! LOVE it--I'm gonna have to CASE this one! Please?! ;D

Deanna said...

Perfect Summer Card!

Darnell said...

I'm calling one! Nailed!

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Love it!

Cheri said...

A perfect CAS card!!! Let's keep summer a little longer!!!! And go barefoot!!!

Cheryl said...

Vicki, You're right! This is the perfect Summer sentiment. Thanks for playing along!

Karen Dunbrook said...

GREAT!! cas card GF..
hugs,
K