Saturday, July 21, 2012

Just Us Girls 146

This week is a Color Challenge over at Just Us Girls; brown, light blue, cyan and gold.


I do have all the colors, it is just really subtle, brown left corner and frame, 2 shades of blue in the middle, and the gold is the sentiment with gold embossing powder.  I had the digital paper saved [sorry not sure where I got it].  I white embossed the leaves and flowers [using GKD Hello Sunshine Stamp TV Kit] and did an emboss resist technique.  I do like this look - 

I hope you come on over and join in with Just Us Girls Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by~



10 comments:

Lynn said...

The embossing is gorgeous...love you subtle and beautiful use of the colors Vicki!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Really gorgeous, Vicki!

Cheri said...

Love how this turned out, Vicki.

Marisa said...

Love the white embossing, Vicki! Lovely touch with the sponging and musical background.

Payne Holler Cards said...

OMG! i love this! ok, will be casing it tonight to send to a friend...just so ya know (-:

Eloise said...

What a beautiful card!

Sandi said...

So pretty! Blue is a favorite color of mine.

Jingle said...

This is so pretty!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so pretty! Love the white embossing!

Andrea M said...

Hey Vicki!!! This is STUNNING! I mean breath-taking!!! Gasp! Love the emboss-resist and the soft colors - LOVELY!!!