Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy Saturday!

Hope your week end is crafty!  Mine is starting out with a couple of Team challenges, and I am sure I will be trying to get some other challenges in today too.

Meanwhile, It's my Fancy Post for SP & Company. I would say pop over and see what I did, but it is such an easy peasy card that once I show it to you, you will know what I did. :)  However, the links [for purchasing] are over on the post at SP & Company blog

See what I mean, punch, stamp, wrap and done!  Need a bunch of cards for something?  This would be the way to go!  Literally, less than a 5 minute card!  I like the usage of dp paper for a focal image also.  It does give it a little pop and makes this one super easy card to create.



Over at Just Us Girls:

Maria gave us a page layout this week.Since, I DO.NOT. do scrapbooking [at all], I turned it into a card sketch.

I used the newly released Gina K Designs Pattern Paper Poppy Prints.  The "Superstar" is from Verve, Great Expectations.  Pretty close to the scrap layout.

Come on over and play in the JUGS challenge!  Thanks for stopping by~


4 comments:

Lynn said...

Love your first card...CAS perfection Vicki! and on the JUGS card...love the subtle patterned paper in the background.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Thanks for the easy peasy idea card, featuring butterflies in a circle. I really like that, and am glad you shared that inspiration with us!

Maria said...

Wonderful projects on your blog! Love them all! Great job turning the sketch into a card, it worked out! Thanks Vicki!

Joanne (jojot) said...

first is fab CAS....the second just pops right off the blog page...fab use of the yellow and black