Monday, April 30, 2012

Stamp School May Release - Final Day

Hi Everyone - This is the final day of Stamp School's May previews.  Have you liked what you have seen so far?  Like I said, this release is geared towards Dad, and I am having a blast making the cards. I wish my dad was alive to send him one of these!  At least my son will like one of these for DH.


Here are my final 2 samples;

To get this centered sponged area, I made a template 5.5 x 4.25 and cut out the center. It makes it so easy for sponging, and you don't have to waste post its. I used the gorgeous new colors Orange Fizz and Tangy Orange. Love these colors!

I like the couple of basic Father's Day cards I made. Sometimes, a basic card is all you want and/or need.

Be sure and pop over to see the other DT's samples.


I hope you enjoyed the last 3 days of Stamp School previews. Remember, all products are available May 1st over at A Walk Down Memory Lane.  You can see the entire release on THIS post.

Thanks for stopping by~




2 comments:

Rita Barakat said...

Cute cards! Its always hard for me to do masculine cards!

Rita Barakat said...

Cute cards! Its always hard for me to do masculine cards!