Thursday, March 22, 2012

Fluttering Paper PTI

I found some more challenges that I just had to play in! :) I just have so much fun with them~
Papertrey is running a graduated backgrounds Make It Monday Challenge -- [love this effect], and I always seem to go for Butterfly Dreams, which was perfect for Flutter By Wednesday's anything goes; must use a bfly.


Over at Papercrafts Connection they are running a March Rainbow challenge.  Naturally, I have been inspired from Pinterest (so many rainbows!) and have been wanting to make a rainbow card.


I used the fun felt from Stamp School. I didn't have orange, but you get the idea of a rainbow. I used the gorgeous flourish from Tim Holtz in black felt for contrast. This card is questionable, [in my mind] but I am going with it. My sentiment is from GKD Hopeful Hearts.

That's it!  Thanks for stopping by~

9 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is beautiful, Vicki.

Donna Hanley said...

Vickie two wonderful cards. Love that paper in your first card. Enjoy your night.

Kristii said...

Very pretty cards!!! Love the technique in the first and the colors in the second are beautiful!!!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Beautiful cards!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

So lovely - that blue/turquoise effect is stunning :)

Sara Mac said...

Gorgeous cards as always Vicki!

Peggy said...

Very pretty cards!

Lynette said...

Both cards are great, Vicki! Love the background on the first one, and the pretty swirl and butterfly. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Flutter By Wednesdays.

Suzanne Russell said...

Love the graduated background card-the contrast of black and white against the watery background is beautiful.