Monday, February 27, 2012

Stamp School - March Release Day 1

Oh Stamp School's March Releases are awesome!  The timing is perfect with my son and his friends all graduating this year!  Check this out~

Stamp School The Graduates

Stamp School To The Future


And, the awesome colors being released this month: Paper, Ink, Felt! Beautiful~

Jelly Bean Green

 





Gumdrop Green


 




Limeade

 



Sour Apple









Here are my sample cards for today.  The Graduates

To The Future
























That's it for me today -- I'll be back the next 2 days and show you more of my sample cards. All items are available March 1st. Meanwhile, check out my fellow teammates to see what they created using these fun sets and colors~
Thanks for stopping by~
  



6 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Terrific graduation cards, Vicki!

Judy Rozema said...

Congratulations to your son! Terrific designs - I love the papers you chose to go with them!

Becky said...

Great cards Vicki, Congratulations to your son.

Marisa said...

Great set of cards, Vicki. The grad card is great with the stars and DP you used, love the framed sentiment on the second and there is that fabulous vine die again tempting me horribly LOL!

Payne Holler Cards said...

these pop! super congrats to your son...I know you are proud mama (-:

Samantha Taylor said...

These are all great, but the first card is my absolute favorite! It's stunning!