Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Repeat Impressions - What If? Wednesday



Here is Wendy's sketch for this week:

and here is my card:

I have seen alot of white embossed images over this last Christmas season and I really love the look.  My card is like the year end thaw -- trees still white but the ground is melted -- LOL.  I used the fabulous tree images (#2709-I) and a very late (or early I guess) MC (#2105).  Come on over and join the challenge at The House That Stamps Built, using this sketch!  You might be the random winner of a sheet of stamp images!
Thanks for stopping by~


6 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Great card and an awesome sketch. Hope I will have time to play along!

Lynette said...

Very pretty, Vicki - love the white trees. I'd say it's very early, and good job of starting now:)

Miriam said...

This is lovely! Great colors and I love all your layers.

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Vicki!! Fantastic winter scene!

Cheri said...

Fantastic, Vicki! Love how you used the stamp and the sketch.

joy said...

Vicki -- love your colors! Beautiful card and I like the dotted swiss in the background panel!