Saturday, December 31, 2011

Stamp School - 12/31 & JUGS Wildcard

This is Day 3 for the Stamp School. [Check out the Stamp School Blog]. Once again, I used the Christian Sympathy stamp set.  I used the fabulous [100# weight] Hot Fudge and Blu Raspberry cardstock.  See those felt flowers?  Yep, Lisa has some killer quality felt going on!  Such bright and gorgeous colors -- and, it cut like buttah with my My Favorite Things dies - Rolled Flower and the Large Rose .

This is also my sample for JUGS Wildcard week- use felt on your card

For some more inspiration with the Stamp Schools Release, see the rest of the Faculty's work:


Thanks for stopping by - I hope you enjoyed the last 3 days of previews!  Kind of exciting being on the premiere of a new stamp company!
ps - SS products listed are available tomorrow!! Happy New Year!

9 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Your little flowers are so delicate and pretty!

Elise said...

THIS is completely STUNNING, Vicki! Those flowers are positively intoxicating: I fell in love with this card the minute I saw it! {Sure to ease ANYONE'S sorrows!} Wonderful, wonderful use of FELT! {It's like falling in love ALL over again!} Glad to be INSPIRED by you, dear one! HAVE A MOST SPLENDID New Year's! xoxo!

Kathryn B said...

Love your layout and those adorable little felt flowers are just to die for! Hope you're having fun ringing in the New Year!

Amber said...

Oh I love those little flowers. Your gonna have to do a tutorial!
Hugs
Amber

Lisa Kind said...

You are just all over the place! I clicked on Stamp School header in SCS and then saw your card there! Very busy lady! Thi s card is very pretty! I love the layout and sentiment but the felt flowers are so pretty!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Vicki- what a wonderful sympathy card- love the bright color and those flowers are fab!

maryr917 said...

Very pretty card Vicki-and in your face color as well-love the felt flowers

Dana Gustafson said...

Ohh the color combo on tis heartfelt card is so pretty and your rolled felt roses are the best! Wonderful!

Stampin' Pam said...

VIcki I LOVE LOVE LOVE the felt flowers. Wow they just add SO much to this already lovely card. Way to go AND congrats on the new DT assignment! Hope you were a winner in LV! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...