Monday, September 26, 2011

Mix It Up Monday & SCS Color Challenge





The color challenge this week over at SCS is Espresso, Cherry and Pool Party with dessert of corrugated and the MIUM Challenge was an inspiration which had the same colors! [I love that!] I went CAS with just a general card.  Seeing the samples over at SCS, I realized these colors do make beautiful holiday cards.  Problem?  I am not there yet -- we were 100 degrees today!  That does not scream Fall and holidays to me!  Hopefully soon our weather will change and I will get in the mood for the holidays.

Meanwhile,  I used the fun Gina K Designs stamp set Home Is.  I also used GKD paper - Chocolate Brown, Cranberry Tart and Ocean Mist.  My butterfly is from Cheery Lynn Designs.
Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Love that tree! Awesome card!

Regina Hardy said...

Very cute card! Don't be jealous but we are in the high 60's, low 70's. :)

Payne Holler Cards said...

lovin this color combo - your crimped cs looks great!