Monday, August 22, 2011

SCS Challenges

This is for the SCS Color Challenge - yellow, red, blue with dessert of school, and this also is for Stamp TV's Mix It Up Monday Challenge - anything school.  I used GKD stamp set Back To School.  This was the first set I ever received from GKD - way back when I made Center Stage Spotlight!   So fun to be able to use older images!



This card was for the "Hot" CAS Challenge over at SCS for Monday.  This image is a DOTS stamp that I literally have had forever!  When I saw the challenge "Hot" I instantly thought of this image -- and I used the perfect HB (with font) from MFP.  This is for my "hot" hubby! :)  He'll love it!

Thanks for stopping by~


4 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Great school card and that pepper one is fabulous, GF!

Wanda Cullen said...

LOL...your DH will get a kick out of the "hot" card! Vicki, you would laugh if you saw my really tiny space for stamping! I'll have to admit it's crammed full of stuff. :-) I'm green with envy of these people with entire rooms for their crafting space!

maryr917 said...

loved your back to school card when I saw it on scs-the sentiment is incredible
your "hot" card is awesome-a great birthday card for a guy-and who better than your hubby to give it to

Betty Wright said...

Fantastic cards, Vicki! Love the school card and the chilli peppers! Too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...