Friday, January 7, 2011

Stamp TV Color Challenge

This week Gina's colors over at Stamp TV are Turquoise Sea, Sweet Mango & Red Hot.  I used white as a card base and a little black for accenting my sentiment.  I used the newly released GKD stamp set Smile.  This is a fun set, that when you buy 3 sets you get this one for free!  Nothing wrong with free.  I used my new embossing folder from SU.  I have to say I really like this pattern.. alot!  Feel free to pop on over to Stamp TV and play in the color challenge - if you are the random winner, you get to choose ANY stamp set for 24.95 or less for FREE!!
Thanks for stopping in~~


2 comments:

Marisa said...

Love the colour combo you used, Vicki. Lovely script on the sentiment too. Great card.

Claudine Poch said...

So crisp, clean, and beautiful! Don't you just love that SU embossing folder?