Sunday, October 3, 2010

What a Productive Day!

Hi there - grab a cup of Joe - there's a lot in this post.

These first 2 cards are from the Featured Stamper - Alison! What an amazing gallery she has!  I was so impressed I made 2 cards!

I used PTI Turning a New Leaf and Signature Greetings.

On this one I used a brayer with Big & Juicy Deep Woods ink pad, along with Hero Arts Butterflies.  This 2nd card I also entered into the SCS challenge - they have  partnered with the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center for a month of daily challenges -( you are to mail your cards to the center for the patients  and family members-)  and I also entered this in the WCMD challenge over at Hero Arts.  That is a first time for me with entering into HA - I love their stamps so I figured I might as well try to win some!

The rest of these cards are also for the SCS Cancer challenge.  I was on a roll.


All 3 of these cards were made with Verve stamp set  Believe that I won last year.  This was such an appropriate set for these challenges.  Card 3 was also for JUGGS 1st year anniversary.

And last, my Inspiration Challenge & QFTD - Holly also at SCS.
This was made with Gina K Design Take Flight.  I also used this for a Stamp TV New Release Challenge - 1 layer, 3 bling on your card.
Whew - I am pooped.  Thanks so much for stopping in and I especially thank you for your comments.  I so appreciate them!   See ya later ~~





14 comments:

Marisa said...

Holy moly, woman, you are a card making machine!! Love the top card - that is such a fabulous set! Get happy just thinking about it :) Great work on the rest of them too.

Payne Holler Cards said...

yep, you are just cranking 'em out LOL...hmmmm, love the butterfly cards but your CAS cards are wonderful - you do them with such ease!
hugs GF

Anonymous said...

Absolutely amazing cards

Becky said...

All of these are fabulous Vicki, love the Believe, so gorgeous and love the take flight one, that is just stunning.

Virgo5 said...

OMGosh that's a lot of beautiful cards! You must be exhausted, but it was worth it!

Terri (blindstamper) said...

I always admire your art. You certainly were on a creative roll! ALL of these are beautiful! Thanks so much for posting.

Ali Manning said...

Your cards are beautiful - thanks for CASEing me!!

Betty Wright said...

Goodness! What a beautiful ensemble of creativity, Vicki! Beautifully done! I'll say you had a fabulous stamping day for sure!

Cynthia Schelzig said...

gorgeous cards!!

Karen Barber said...

Ahhhh....that last one just knocks my socks off.....so beautiful!! They are ALL beautiful but that is my fav by FAR!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Good grief Vicki you are on a mission! What a stunning collection of cards you have here to share with us. I am so loving your beautiful CAS style! I'm hard-pressed to pick a favourite! I love the bottom one as it's so very pretty but I also really like the bright pink one - it's such a great design!

Joanne Travis said...

Someone has been very busy making some beautiful cards!! Love all of them, especially that one with the orange butterflies. They look SO real!

Kathy said...

Wow Vicky these are stunning designs!! I also love the way you set up your photos. You asked what gel pens I use there are two kinds and the links are listed below my posts in the supplies area. Sorry if I had more time I would put the links here. Have a great day. Thanks for the inspiration :)

Wanda Cullen said...

OMG, Vicki, you have been cranking out some gorgeous, gorgeous cards! Now why can't I ever get CAS cards to look so stunning?!