Friday, September 17, 2010

Color Q - plus others
























This is for the ColorQ color challenge and also for A Passion for Papertrey - a punch.  [I used my nesties for the punch]  Butterfly is from Hero Arts.  I wasn't sure I would like these colors together, but I really did!

HEADS UP - tomorrow on Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge, we are sponsoring the Operation Write Home organization!!  Easy challenge, and lots of prizes.  Be sure to check back here, or over at SCF blog to read all about it!

Thanks for stopping by~~






9 comments:

Miesje said...

So pretty!

Anonymous said...

Absoutely beautiful

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful card and use of the colors Vicki!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

Becky said...

Lovely card Vickie, love the different shapes.

Margaret C said...

I like how it all co-orsinates without being matchy-matchy ! very pretty !

Aimes said...

A lovely card, I love your layout in particular!
Thanks so much for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Inkyfingers said...

What a great card and the colours really work.
Carol x

Lisa Lara said...

Your sure have a flair for color Vicki. It is delightful how you used these colors. Wow.

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Vicki! Thanks for playing the CQC!