Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Color Q - plus others

I have been wanting to make this type of  bookmark for a while!  There was a challenge out there for these, however the fine print -use a digi image from the company - well, THAT didn't happen.  Then, there was another challenge for stripes and dots, again using ANY digi, well THAT didn't happen either (I forgot the digi to be honest),   So the bottom line, I got as close as I could to the color challenge over at Colour Q #49.  Overall, I got my bookmarks made - challenges?  Not so much~~.  I would like to say, (in my opinion) the color challenges over at Colour Q really are the BEST combinations of colors I have seen!!  I have looked at their previous challenges and I was so impressed I have bookmarked the gallery she has her challenges in.  I will be referring to them~~ I am color challenged so this will be a fabulous tool for me to use!  Thanks Colour Q - I APPRECIATE it a lot!!   And thanks to all of you who stop by - I so appreciate the comments you leave!!


12 comments:

Tanya said...

These are so pretty, I have not tried to make some of these yet, I really need to. Thanks for the inspiration.

Lisa Lara said...

These are so nicely done Vicki. I have been wanting to make one too and just haven't. I too love the Color Q colors.

Heidi said...

I love the little bookmarks! The colors are gorgeous, and the sayings are so sweet! Thanks for your lovely comment, you made my day!

Marisa said...

You are too cute, Vicki :) At least you got the bookmarks done and they are adorable :) Thanks for the link to the ColourQ gallery, didn't realize there was one. I'm colour challenged like you and this is a fabulous resource :)

Yvonne Russell said...

These bookmarks are just perfect for little gifts. They are so beautiful.

Joanne Travis said...

Love those corner bookmarks!! I need to try making some of these, they look so much prettier than the store receipts I usually use :)

Tanja said...

Vicky, I LOVE your bookmarks - the colors are just perfect and they look so elegant *happy sigh*.
Thank you for palying the colorQ this week
BTW - thank you for the comment about the colorQ - you are right: Arielle has the best color combos ever!!

Betty Benton said...

Love your bookmarks! And I agree with you about ColourQ! I'd told her that I'd like to have a printout of all the inspiration photos for all of her color challenges!!

Betty Benton said...

Love your bookmarks! And I agree with you about ColourQ! I'd told her that I'd like to have a printout of all the inspiration photos for all of her color challenges!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

These are cute, Vicki! I saw the thumbnail for your creations when I uploaded at ColourQ also.

Peggy said...

Beautiful bookmarks Vicki! I thought I would make some of these until I went to using an E Reader....Lol!

Sylvia said...

Lovely bookmarks! Super cute idea. Thanks for playing the CQC!