Tuesday, May 11, 2010

OH HOW EXCITING!


I got this fabulous award from my fellow Clear Dollar Stamps stamper Lisa (lisalara).  She does such amazing work!   We have only just "met" about 6 weeks ago, but she has been a very strong supporter of my CDS work.  It is with great pleasure I accept this award and show it proudly here and permanently on my sidebar.  I guess I am suppose to pass this on, along with telling you a few things about me.
1. I am always stamping or on the computer
2. I peddle a stationary bike as I take my outside smoke breaks (I can't believe I told you that!)
3. DH has a bad neck (5 surgeries) so our form of entertainment is gambling
4. We just bought this cute little car

Okay THAT was probably more than you all wanted to know- LOL

I am passing this award along to a few of my favorite bloggers:
Wanda Cullen she is a fellow Paper Doll and her work is gorgeousness!
Joanne Travis - one of my awesome commenters and such a talent herself I so appreciate her commenting!
Judi - I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lady's artistic talent - I could look all day.
and last but not least another paper doll and my cyber friend from down under - Edna, who once again, is so awesome to come to my blog daily and leave her encouraging comments!


I only chose 4 but there are over 100 blogs I check out!  Please, don't feel left out if I didn't include you - I love all of the blogs I follow - there is something every one of you do that keeps me coming back to check it out!

Thanks Lisa  - I really appreciate this and its fun to pass it on...

6 comments:

Becky said...

wow..good infor - sounds like you are a wild and crazy gal. :) Nice car.

Marisa said...

You are too fun LOL! I want to drive that little red card of yours!! Had to laugh at the very strange mixture of events you do on your breaks LOL! Have a mental picture that is quite something LOL! Congrats on the award :D

Edna Morrisedie said...

Ohh Vicki, this totally cracked me up... I love the bike and smoking thing!! And that car OMG did you win that whilst gambling? VERY COOL and I can just see you zipping around in it!!!

PS Thanks so much for the Award I will get it posted sometime soon!!

craftieodmae said...

Love reading bout you and learning more, wish I could ride a bike LOL

Joanne Travis said...

Congratulations on this award and thank you for passing along this kindness and for your sweet words. I love coming to your blog and seeing your lovely creations, you are a very talented stamper and a great cyber friend :)
Thanks, Vicki!!
Hugs,
Joanne

Wanda Cullen said...

You are truly an angel to me after a VERY long day following a SHORT night of sleep (4 hours at the most)! It's amazing how a few kind words and a little blog button can just make a person's day! Thanks, Vicky! You're an awesome cyber friend!