Thursday, May 6, 2010

3 Drawer Dresser

Is this is cutest thing! I love this little dresser. Remember my "The Shoe" card? Well, I made 3 more and put them in this adorable dresser that I also made. My mil will have fun with these I am sure. [she gets a lot of the stuff I make] The safety pin? Well, the challenged called for pins.. I took it literally - lol. Okay - enough fun stamping and projects. Need to get to my Speedy the Cat's Friends card for Saturday. Sure hope you stop by and play on Saturday!  Bye for now~~

9 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Vicki, this is just so fabulous and super sweet! I am sure your MIL will LOVE it! Wonderful ensemble and design!

redwasher1 said...

Vicki this is adorable!! You sure did a fantastic job on it and I think your mil will love it!!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Fun idea with the drawer, looks great, and I love the bright images on the plain white BG too!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

My word! This is the cutest thing! She will drool over this!! WOW!

Joanne Travis said...

I have been wanting to make on of these drawer chests for the longest time. This one is totally delighful and the little notecards are so adorable.

Bonnie McLain said...

How adorable this is... .Love the sea critters.. you have really colored them very creatively and they show the love you feel for her... The drawers with all the little girly girl things is cute too.. Both a lot of fun.. .I am sure your MIL will enjoy.

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

This is so cute! What a perfect gift! Thanks for sharing!

Wanda Cullen said...

This is just the sweetest project...LOVE your little notecards with the fun images!

Unknown said...

Super cute Vicki!
Hugs,
True :D