Tuesday, April 13, 2010

SC276 - CDS #2

This is my card from the SCS sketch 276.  I got a little confused since I worked off Roxie's card - I think I got it correct.  I used the adorable Clear Dollar Stamp set Fun at the Farm illustrated by Wendy Hall.  Wendy was kind enough to send me a watermark~~ I have spent the last HOUR trying to get the thing on to my photo.  I did it, but I am not sure how.  At this point I have 3 different photo programs on my computer -- good grief.  Anyway, I stamp my pig twice, colored him and mounted his head a semi tole I think, or it's just popped up.. whatever~~ he is still cute, and I did color him with copics along with the fence behind him -[ I hope CDS doesn't mind me using another image - I have NO IDEA where this fence came from I have had it........forever.]  I ms punched the bg layer and also sewed it - that sewing on cards is something I am enjoying doing... now that I know what to do - LOL  Decorated it with twine and a charm (again,  not sure where I got that from either.. good grief)  I hope you like the card and I appreciate you stopping by~~

11 comments:

Bonnie McLain said...

I love the card.. the saying is precious... I use to work psychiatric therapy!!!! It is the funny farm... A laugh a minute ... Love this little piggy too... Cute card Vicki...

craftieodmae said...

Awesome! YOur coloring always blows me away!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Firstly, gorgeous pig, love it!! The panel work is fantastic, it really looks like you have suspended panels, great job!

Peggy said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the way you did the layout!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I think this little scene you have created is so cute, Vicki!! That piggy is adorable in front of the fence!!

Joanne Travis said...

That little pig is so stinkin' cute!! Love your coloring, the colors, and panels. Really fun and fabulous card!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

totally adorable

Cathleen said...

How cute, love the adorable image and scene!

Francie G. said...

Totally adorable, Vicki! Your coloring is fabulous! Big smile here! Love it!

Wanda Cullen said...

This makes me smile! I guess this is the 'little piggy that stayed home' or is he the one that ate the roast beef? I can so identify with you struggling to figure out watermarks...you wouldn't believe how long it took me!! I was ready to toss my computer out the door until finally...with persistance and lots of googling...I figured it out. :-)

Mary Marsh said...

what a cute card-I love your little piggie-sweet