Monday, April 12, 2010

Exciting News!!

Oh I am so excited - jumping up and down here - to tell you my exciting news.  I have been asked to be Blog Team Coordinator for MARK'S FINEST PAPERS~~  Oh yeah!  AND, I am thrilled to announce that the following fabulous stampers have accepted to be on the team  - Cathleen Torino - ctorina, Liz Williams - Lazylizard and Claudine Poch - sevencats!!  Just check out their galleries on SCS - WOO HOO what a team we have!!

We will be having SATURDAY challenges starting May 1st~~ Further details will follow as we get closer to the date.  I just wanted you all to MARK YOUR CALENDARS so you come back and see what you will be challenged to do, and where to do it~~~ It's all about having FUN with our craft!  Meanwhile, thanks for letting me share my exciting news with you all........  Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Congratulations, Vicki, I'm so happy for you!! Yikes...another challenge to tempt me away from house work!

Betty Benton said...

Congrats, Vicki! I can "hear" how excited you are. I put a reminder note on my calendar!!

Marisa said...

You go girl!!! Congrats :D

Joan Ervin said...

Congrats, Vicki...you have a great team of very talented stampers!!! I will be watching for your challenges!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Wahoooo CONGRATS VICKI!!! Looking forward to it and what a team!!! Hugs ~S~

Brenda said...

Wahoo Congratulations Vicki!!!!!

Mary Marsh said...

congrats vicki-that's really exciting news-looking forward to the challenges

Gloria Westerman said...

WOW!!!!!!Congratulation.....I'm so happy for you....and of course I will be here to play.....we all can hear you from here......lol.....doing the happy dance with you......

Becky said...

yahoooooo...for you :). I am so happy for you.

Peggy said...

How exciting!! Looking forward to the challenges!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Very cool, I will come back and check it (and you) out, congrats!

Julia Aston said...

Big congrats Vicki!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love your card, AND your fabulous news!! Good for you, and a new challenge......good for us all!

redwasher1 said...

HUGE congratulations!!!!!!! Vicki I'm so excited for you!!! You go girl!!

Linda Beeson said...

Oh how I love the colors you used and that wonderful verse.

Joanne (jojot) said...

Congrats Vicki....you'll have some fun with this new 'assignment'