Wednesday, March 3, 2010

STV Color Challenge & SCS Sketch Challenge

WOW! I have been so busy getting ready for a few things - all due on Thursday that I had no time left to make a card to post! 3 days with no posting is not a good thing! I think I need to re adjust what I do with my time - like FIGURE IT OUT! LOL. Anyway, I finally got all my stuff done and was able to make this card for a couple of challenges!! Yea! Here it is:

 
This is for the STV Color Challenge by the new Hostess Tina Gilliland. Her colors were pink and white.  I really don't have luck with pastel pink so I used GKD Passionate Pink and Ultra Smooth Luxury White.  My sketch is from SCS sketch challenge.   The stamp sets I used were again GKD Take Flight and the background flowers are from GKD Tropical Flowers.  I used the crayon resist technique with the butterfly.  I love this effect.  I stamped my background and THAN cut out with nesties - this makes for interesting layers I think.  Thanks Tina and Roxie for a couple of great challenges!!

Needless to say, I am out of town for the next 4 days - I am praying that my blog does it's thing and posts all my hard work for tomorrow.  Please come back and check it out!!  Thanks for stopping by~~

4 comments:

redwasher1 said...

This is just stunning!!!!!!

craftieodmae said...

very pretty!

Joanne (jojot) said...

so truly stunning in the pinks

Betty Benton said...

Gorgeous pink and white, Vicki!