Thursday, March 4, 2010

Stampin B's #48


Joanne's challenge to us this week was to have a flower in the main image and buttons as embellies.  I love this type of challenge - easy for me to build my card.  I used cardstock from Mark's Finest Papers; Desert Sand, Mama's Favorite Purple and my favorite Ultra Smooth Snow Storm [this works awesome with copics]. Polka dot dp is from Mike's, and a small strip of summer sun.  My poppies are also from MFP, who sells Flourishes stamps - this set is Poppy Patch.  [To purchase or see all products from MFP, just click on the icon on my sidebar.]  My sketch is from Tracy's ESS #72 from last Thursday.

Again, please join us in our challenge this week over at Stampin B's!  We love to see your creations.  We are all making a strong effort to comment on all your cards too.  Face it -we all like comments!  Thanks for stopping by.
 

P.S. Be sure to stop by at 10pm tonight to see my GKD Thanks to the Past Challenge Hostesses Blog Hop!  You will see some amazing work!  Later.....

4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

beautiful card!!!

Patti J said...

Great card, Vicki! Those poppy's are gorgeous! You colored them beautifully! Thanks for sharing...

Gloria Westerman said...

Very Pretty.....I love purple and yellow together.......great job..

Joanne (jojot) said...

My apologies...I thought I had done my Stampin B blog visits.....

Loving your blooms....so fresh and delightful in the colors of spring....wonderful coloring and great design