Sunday, February 28, 2010

STV Color Challenge - Shannon's last one


I had to play in Shannon's last color challenge.  I can not believe how fast the last 3 months went!  Good grief but time flies!  Shannon's challenge this week was use metallic papers.  Perfect for a wedding anniversary!  My sentiment stamp is Posh Impression.  I used GKD's Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder - great stuff BTW! [HINT: Did you know you can use a dryer sheet instead of an embossing buddy? - yep - takes away any static when using embossing powder~will only stick to the embossing ink!]  The sketch is from Whimsical Wednesdays: The Diedrich Dare.  See ya later!!

2 comments:

Artist said...

I like the color combination of this grea card. As being synesthete I live a life in colors. Synesthesia means that I see colors when I see words and numbers.I transform this in paintings of names and birthdays.

Randi said...

Great take on the sketch! The gold and silver is so elegant! Thanks for playing along with the Dare this week!