Thursday, February 25, 2010

Stampin B's #47

This week is MY challenge over at Stampin B's - I chose a color challenge - Kraft, Brown & Purple.  I needed a sil birthday card and my new star nesties are perfect for a male card!  Don't you think?  [Actually, the colors are too!]   (The digital striped paper is kraft, brown and purple, but my printer is running low on ink, so it is pretty washed out! - Bummer)  The sentiment is a Hero Arts that i stamped in choc chip and embossed with clear embossing powder.


Come on over to the Stampin B's and give me your support by playing in my challenge this week!!  I can't wait to see what you create!!  Thanks for stopping by - Vicki

3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous card! Love the stripes and stars together!

Vicky Gould said...

Wow, talk about using color to it's fullest potential. I love your use of spellbinders - perfect designer paper too! Thanks for a cool challenge, Vicki!

Joanne (jojot) said...

a stellar creation, and as Vicky said above, you rocked this color combo....