Thursday, February 18, 2010

Stampin B's #46 - Split Negative Challenge

Vicky Gould's challenge this week for the Stampin B's is a Split Negative Card.

These cards are always a challenge for me - for some reason I just struggle with what image to use!  So, I used a small Hero Arts butterfly.   And, as I am sure you can see, it isn't lined up the way it should be. LOL - I finally gave up and used it. (after 3 tries)  I used my newest cb folder for texture (I just love the stripes!) and the sentiment is from Verve.


Thanks for stopping by and checking it out!  I hope you have time to stop by and play with us over at the Stampin' B's!!  Vicki

5 comments:

Lois said...

Your little split negative butterfly looks great! I love the color combo.

Miesje said...

Very nice. I like the image you chose. I also have a harder time with the split negative. BTW - how do you have the time for all the challenges? I am lucky just to get all 5 in for StampTV! You are good!

Betty Benton said...

Don't be so hard on yourself -- your card is beautiful! I just got that same CB folder -- love it!

craftieodmae said...

I Am Loving this one!!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

your split butterfly looks fabulous.....splits can be small or large...either way, they are dramatic....love the layout you worked around it....fab work as always, my friend