Saturday, February 27, 2010

SFYTT #4





Okay, I have completed the 4 cards for the DT contest over at i{heart}2stamp!  This last sketch I flipped - I had plans to use another stamp but I liked this sentiment from GKD Botanical Dreams, so I used it instead. [Plus, it is a new stamp set for me and I HAD to ink it up!!]  I liked this sketch - it was very easy to make an elegant card, but simple at the same time!  Wish me luck-- I will be watching the post carefully!  LOL  Okay, I am done for the day - I am actually going out with my DH and taking a break from Saturday pm stamping!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

I'm wishing, wishin, wishin for ya...you made some drop dead gorgeous cards!!!
are you now exhausted LOL

Marisa said...

Wonderfully done!! Sponging softens the sentiment along with the image on it. Great card.