Tuesday, January 2, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays January Release - Day 3

For Day 3's release, we are featuring Hot Coffee and Time For Coffee.

I used the fun Coffee Cup Fri-Die, and a fabulous sentiment from the Hot Coffee stamp set. These sentiments just make me chuckle.



The Time For Coffee set has such fun sentiments to go with the Coffee To Go Fri-Die.


Just look at these fun sentiments~


For more inspiration, pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog for the Designers blog list.

The sets are available for purchase today!
Remember my code:



Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Such fun cards! Love them! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Lisa Elton said...

Haha, had to laugh at the sentiment on the first one!! These are terrific Vicki!

~amy~ said...

Love both of your cards but that second one...LOVE.