Thursday, January 18, 2018

A Fun Day with CAS-ual Fridays & Friend

Today will be fun!  I am creating a card with CAS-ual Fridays Tutu stamp set, and so is my Guest, Lisa Elton from My Paper Tales.  During the month of January, Michele, from CFS, is having the Team-members each pick a fellow stamper to be our Guest, and each create a card using the same set.  How fun is that!

I'm so glad that Lisa chose Tutu.  It is such a cute set, and really fun to create with.

Isn't she just sweet!  I love the sentiment too.  I white embossed Full on Floral, and water colored over the top.  I adore the bright colors for this encouraging card.



Now, let's pop on over to Lisa's blog and see what she made, [and leave her a comment too].  I can't wait to see!

Meanwhile, don't forget to use my code for a 15% discount.



Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Vicki- what a great card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your cards are always so bright and cheery using that image. Great design!

Sheila H said...

Your embossed and water colored background is a fabulous backdrop for your image. This is so cheerful and pretty.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my gosh, I love the bright cheerful colors Vicki!! This is absolutely delightful and I'll have to CASE it for sure. Thanks again for having me as your guest. I love this sweet set and will think of you every time I use it!

sannalippert said...

this card is so pretty!

Patti said...

OMGosh! is this ever sweet!! as always I just love your choice for a pop of color!

Patti