Monday, November 6, 2017

CAS on Sunday Challenge #120 & Kat's Scrappiness

Today I am playing in the CAS on Sunday Challenge #120; use a number.

I rather like the versatility of this card.  While I made it for a Christmas card, it could be used as a birthday card, or an anniversary card.  I used the numbers from Papertrey Ink, and my framing is from Ali Express.  We were suppose to keep this card CAS  - I think I accomplished that. :)

------------------------------------------

I went on to play in another [new] challenge over at Kat's Scrappiness; Color Combo.

 

I was totally inspired by the plaid coat photo.  I have been wanting to try to make my own plaid pattern, and this was the perfect opportunity.

I am happy with the end result, and, I even got all the colors!  I used Kat's Craft Medley Sequins [Go Green] for my sequins, and a couple of Hero Arts sets; Holiday Sayings and Decorate Your Holidays.

Thanks challenges - I had fun!


Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

great cards ! love them !
martina
x

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

LOVE that bold, bright red against that crisp white in the first card and great job with the plaid for the second card! Have a great week my friend! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Cheri said...

Two fabulous cards, Vicki. You are so right about the number card being versatile and totally CAS. Love, love, love your plaid!!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

That first card is stunning. Actually both are!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your cards are both wonderful. I always love the bright bold colors you use as they are so festive and cheery.

Sheila H said...

I love the classic simplicity of the first card. And the plaid rocks on the second.

Lisa Elton said...

That flash a gold on your first card is fantastic! Both card s are pretty Vicki!

Carlypool said...

Love the handmade plaid! This is darling!!! Thanks for joining us