Tuesday, June 27, 2017

STAMPlorations Inspirations #140

While we are doing the Inspiration posts today, STAMPlorations is on Day 2 of a Birthday Celebration hop over on the blog!  Once you're done here, be sure to pop over and check out the hop!  You all know by now, Shery always has amazing prizes - PLUS, all stamp sets are 15% off through July 7th!  Don't forget, you can also save an additional 20% off by using my code STAMPGIRLVICKID.

Okay, let's get on with today's card;

For my card today, I used the new Trendy Spring Blooms and matching dies.  The dies are rather fun, they cut the outline of the image, along with the insides, which are removable.  That makes it very easy to paper piece. I look forward to the many possibilities with using them for sure.  


That's my card.  For more awesome samples, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have made.  Meanwhile, don't forget to leave a comment for the monthly prize, and check out the Birthday Hop!


Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Awesome paper piecing!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Wow- Those dies seem very interesting. I am going to check them out.

cghundley said...

Lovely colors and
stamping. Cute card.
Carla from Utah

Lisa Elton said...

I like your paper pieced flowers, this is cute Vicki!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awesome use of that set? I love the pieced flowers.